Moverio BT-300 Smart Glasses (AR/Developer Edition)
- Ideal platform for developing AR apps - seamlessly blend digital content into the world around you with this highly transparent Si-OLED display.
- Powered by an Intel Atom chipset and built on an Android platform - familiar and open development environment, plus access to the Moverio SDK with developer tools and resources.
- From the world leader in projection technology - revolutionary Si-OLED micro-projection technology for sharp HD images with amazing color and contrast.
- Light, comfortable fit - world's lightest Si-OLED-powered, binocular, transparent smart glasses, only 2.5 oz/69 g; easy to wear, even for extended periods of time; Dimensions Headset: 7.52x 7.01x 0.98 Inches (W x D x H);Dimensions Controller: 2.20 x 4.57 x 0.91 Inches(W x D x H)
- Please note that this product is built and configured to be used in the US and Canada only.
Epson Moverio BT-300 Smart Glasses Review
Note: RealityTechnologies.com is not a direct merchant of these products, and may participate in an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.